Open an Account with Hubert Financial
Ready to jump into the land of happy savings? You’ve come to the right place. Get ready to open an account with Hubert Financial.Open An Account
What to Expect When You Open an Account
Opening an account with Hubert is easy, fast, and secure. Did we mention easy? Here’s what you can expect the account opening process to look like.
- The application
- The application should take you about 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
- You should be prepared to provide personal information, including your SIN, past address, and employment information.
- You’ll be asked to review and accept our terms and conditions and electronic agreement (see below).
- Once you submit your application, it’s sent to our team to review.
- The review
- We will review your application and will be in touch within 1 business day to confirm it.
- We will get in touch and request an initial deposit for your $5 membership share.
- We may need to get some extra information from you. We will let you know if this is the case.
- The confirmation
- Once you provide your direct deposit information, your account will be activated and you’ll receive your member number and instructions on how to access online banking.
What You Need to Open an Account
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a Canadian resident.
- An account from another Canadian financial institution.
- A valid Social Insurance Number (SIN).
- An email address.
- Agree to invest in a $5 (refundable) share.
- For joint memberships, each signer is required to have an individual $5.00 share.
Hubert Financial Agreements
And now for the fine print! (Although there’s nothing surprising in ours). Take a look through the very exciting documents below that outline our terms and conditions and electronic agreement.Open An Account
"You have an exceptional employee named Jared. Jared kindly stayed on the phone with me, after Hubert Financial closed, in order to help me access my account. His professional, calm, patient manner was of great help while I was panicking. Jared's knowledge of the banking system and his remarkable problem-solving abilities are rare indeed. Jared is one of the reasons why I am still with Hubert Financial."— Jennifer T.